Öj Då!
It is the dreaded time, the one every missionary thinks, dreams, talks and even prays about.... Yes I am talking about TRANSFERS. DUN DUN DUN! I sadly will be leaving the wonderful place of Uppsala. That is is where this quote of the week comes into play. “President Newell here, can you put me on speakerphone? I am calling to confirm transfers, Elder Haddon you will now be transferring to Gubbängen and being a zone leader not in the Stockholm North Zone, but now in the Stockholm Zone. Love you both... (Click.)” So I will now be going to Gubbängen. Which is the only are in Stockholm I haven't served in yet.... So check that one off the list.
I'm really happy about it though, because I’ve been blessed to be apart of Stake's effort in missionary work. (The Mother Stake.) I have been working closely with the Stake leaders, been able to build up a relationship with them, and help the work go forward in the entire stake. So I will be able to do that still.
So yesterday I was my last Sunday in Uppsala, I've been here for almost 6 months and I feel like I am apart of their family. It was a really hard experience but in the same, it was amazing. I was pulled out by several members who just told me thanks for the work that we have done, and sense we have been here in the last 4 months things have changed dramatically. Uppsala will not be the same crazy hymn book throwing ward it was before.
There has been quite a bit of good that we have been able to be apart of in Uppsala, But in the same “I do not boast in my own strength, nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God. Yea,I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak;therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.”
What many mighty miracles have happened in the land of Uppsala, because of the Lord. I am so happy I could have been here and be a tool in His hands. We will be ending our time together, with baptisms of Victoria and Johnny, and there 7 sons will continue being taught and hopefully be baptized by their father Johnny soon.
I love you all and hope to hear from you all soon!
Love,
Elder Haddon
Pictures:
1.Pride Hill
2. Allsop is a Cat Lover!
3. Had to fix the car, so we considered getting a new one.
4-6. Friends and trainers going home
7. yes..... We got iPhones.
8-9. Kids being kids
10. Got some fresh new pow... it's pretty sick
No comments:
Post a Comment